He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, July 13, 2007

I CANNOT THINK OF A TITLE

I called North Dakota Telephone Company (NDTC) again today. I asked if the rep who is coming on Wednesday could bring the Rural Advantage stuff back out along with the Wild Blue hardware. I want the rep to try getting a Rural signal over the garage and the lamp post out by our driveway for a Rural Advantage signal before going to Wild Blue. I am sure once we have a high-speed connection we will be using the internet a lot more than we think. I also do not want to have to keep track of all the Megabytes and everything else so that we do not go over our usage amount for the month. I want a high-speed that I can use as much as I want, whenever I want, without having to worry about download/upload space.

I meet Billy, her two boys, Candace, and Candaces’ son Josh at the pool today. Candace watched all the kids for Billy and I while the two of us when for a quick deep in the adult pool. We stayed until about 4 p.m. By that time, Jessie was starting to get very tired. I hope we will have more opportunities to hang out at the pool together.

I have a bunch of homework that needs to get done. I was going to do it last night but I got sick. I started to get body aches earlier in the day, then by the early evening, I was really sore and I had a fever and shook most of the night. My fever broke during the night and I am not as sore today as I was yesterday, but I still have a sore throat. Before going swimming with Billy and Candace, I cleaned up my house a little bit. I have more to clean but it will have to wait until my homework is finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone