He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

LESSONS, WILD BLUE, COMPANY

Cassie's swimming lessons have been going a bit better than expected. Monday she was scared of the water and she got in and out of the pool a few times but she did do everything her instructors asked her to do. Tuesday she stayed in the water the whole duration of the swimming lessons. I am hoping that today goes well too. The stuff that they are doing right now isn't too big of a deal. It's just a stuff to get them used to the deeper water and their water wings.

I got a phone call from NDTC today. They couldn't come out today because the tower for the Rural Advantage was down. I was upset. I have been waiting for 2 weeks for my high-speed. I asked if they could come out and just hook up Wild Blue and not worry about Rural Advantage. They said that we could do that if we wanted to, but if we really did want to wait for the Rural Advantage that would be a better deal anyway. So I decided to wait. The gal from NDTC said that it wouldn't be until next Monday that someone was going to be able to come out. That really made me mad. She said she would check with dispatch and see if there was a sooner time. She called back a bit later and said that we are going to have to go Wild Blue because the rep that was out last week said he had the boom truck up as high as it would go and he still was not getting a signal so moving to the garage wouldn't help. If I would have known this right away, they could have come out today to connect the Wild Blue...but no...in between phone calls the rep that was supposed to come out this morning was rerouted somewhere else. Luckily though there was a slot open for tomorrow. All I gotta say is that things better go the way that they are supposed to go because I am getting tired of this.

My aunt from Fargo called. My cousin wants to come out for a few days to a week and help with the horses and learn a little bit about them. She is going to be coming Wednesday and staying until the weekend, I think. My cousin is also going to help me with the girls while I study for my last few finals and help me when I take the girls swimming. It should be fun. My aunt is going to call me later today and we are going to work the details out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone