He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

WTF

After the sewer man left my house I remembered some stuff in the trunk of the car that I was too tired to carry in last night after the kids went to bed. I went out to get the stuff and noticed that both horses were staring intently at the north half of the pasture...the half that we do not own. I thought it might have been a deer or something so I walked over to a clearing in the trees to take a peek and I couldn't believe what I saw. Here the sewer guy was emptying his sewer truck right in front of the barn.

Now, I don't know anything about the sewer profession, but I didn't think a person could just dump out raw sewage on the ground like that. Also, the neighbor and I get along like oil and water. I don't want him blaming my husband or myself for that mess so I made a phone call the towns friendly mayor. Unfortuantly the mayor was not in but his wife does and I told his wife what I saw. She said they have had problems with him too. I don't want to get the man in trouble or anything, but I don't want or neighbor hollering at us either.

And another WTF....

On the news tonight they mentioned that police believe they have physical evidence that Joseph Duncan (the man that abducted Shasta Groening and killed her family) killed Russell Turcotte (19). On July 12, 2002 Turcotte was on his way home to Montana from a hippie gathering in Michigan. He wired his parents for money when he was in Grand Forks but the money was never picked up. He was last seen in the vicinity of the 4300 block of Gateway Drive near Highway 2. On November 12, Turcottes nearly nude body was found in a shelter belt north of Penn, ND which is just 20 miles east of York. To think that Joseph Duncan was that close to my house freaks me out. Thank God that I didn't have the girls yet at that time.

1 Comments:

  • At November 9, 2006 at 1:06 PM, Blogger April said…

    WTF is right! What the hell was that guy thinking dumping raw sewage like that... EW EW EW! I'm sure thats a little illegal! oh and I'll see ya Sunday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone