He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, November 03, 2006

NOT TOO MUCH TO SAY

Not a whole hell of a lot has been happening. Tonight the girls and I are spending the night at my mothers place. My mom and I are making more cookies for the hospital craft and bake sale that is coming up.

The girls both have little colds. I don't know if they can even be classified as colds but they have runny noses from trick-or-treating out in the cold weather on Halloween.

My grades in this semester classes are better than what I figured them out to be but I am still constantly worried about the one. Thankfully I am not the only person worried in that class. The professor has started weekly chat discussions on Monday's and Tuesday's for questions and comments on the weekly assignments if we are having trouble.

We were not able to move the building to be used as a barn on Monday like we has planned. Snow fell that day like you wouldn't believe and it was WAY too cold. Another man is giving a building to my parents so that they can have a barn at their place when I shuttle the horses between my place and theirs. My father is going out to look at the building tomorrow. Might as well pick it up if they are giving it away.

I have gotten all my old baby clothes together and I am going to start selling them on eBay. Tomorrow my I will put up my first auction for my preemie and newborn clothing. I hope they go well. I plan on using the money for Christmas and anything else I plan on putting away.

I met with Benson county Social Services yesterday. I should know by the end of next week what we qualify for and what we don't. As long as they give us fuel assistance, I don't care if we don't care about anything else. I would be nice to be able to get everything though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone