He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A LOT TO POST TODAY

Voting day. I am pretty sure about the people that I am going to vote for. I am probably going to run up to the Leeds community center this afternoon when my mother gets off of work so that she can watch the girls for me. I think she plans on stopping to vote on her way home so I won't be busting in on her voting time.

Today inthe mail I got an invitation to the baby shower for April and baby. April, of course you know, that I am going to be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I may even be able to talk my mom into coming with. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ON SUNDAY! Will Kev be with?

Ms. Jessie is so close to crawling. She gets up on her knees all the time to reach stuff and she will rock really fast back and forth when she is thinking about wanting to move. She can push herself up to a sitting position when she is laying on the floor now too so she doesn't' scream for someone to sit her up anymore which is good. Lately she has gotten into the habit of screaming as loudly as she can when she wants attention and it's starting to drive me nuts.

The sewer guy is out here this morning pumping out my sewer. He just happened to be around the neighborhood and stopped by. He knows that Darren isn't around much so he keeps and eye on the sewer. It's a good thing that he showed up to because I was going to call him. My toilets and drains were acting funny and making noises so I was worried about the tank being full. When the sewer guy checked the tank it was only about two inches from the lid to the tank. That could have been a real expensive mess.

It seems that when one person around here dies, there are normally about two more that also pass away. Today is the funeral for a woman who was 99 years old. I knew her from when I lived in Churchs Ferry. She used to make all the baked goods for the cafe there and everyone referred to her as Grandma. She was a very nice, very sweet woman. Also, a very young woman who was 39 and married to my fathers cousins son died not far from Churchs Ferry on a gravel road when she lost control of her pickup and it rolled throwing her from the vehicle. I am going to have to go to Jan's Stall Mall in Leeds where Darren's aunt is selling some of her handstamped cards and pick up a couple of sympathy cards.

This weekend I lose my husband to beautiful brown haired, dark eyed beauties. It is finally that time of the season that turns most of us housewives into widows. Yep, you have guessed it. It's deer hunting season. He will be gone each weekend in November until he gets his deer. So everyone pray that he gets his deer on opening weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone