He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, November 05, 2006

OKAY, I AM A PRETTY BORING PERSON

It was a very beautiful day today so Cassie and I went out and took a horseback ride. Well, actually Cassie rode first around the yard with me leading the horse and after she was done I left Cassie and her little sister home with dad while I took a ride. I also took the dog long with me too for the very first time. I haven't taken him before because I wasn't sure exactly how he would act but he did just fine. It's a good thing I didn't take a very long ride. The dog was pretty tired when we got back. I watched him for a while out the living room window and the dog didn't move for three hours.

Cassie's cold isn't doing too bad. It's not too much better but it isn't getting worse which is a good thing. Little Jessie on the other hand has started to get a barky cough. I am hoping that it only lasts a few more days.

My eBay auction has started. I put it up for 5 days. Nobody has bid on it yet but there is still 3 days left. I hope they sell so that I have some Christmas money. Christmas is going to be a little tight this year.

I have a test to take by the 10th. When I go into town to take the test I am going to run by Aprils mothers house and drop off the other two boxes of baby clothes that I have for her. I also need to get all the 0-3 month clothing that I have together so I can get those on eBay.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone