He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HALLOWEEN

I took the kids up to the Leeds community center. The Leeds Active Women (LAW) were having games, prizes, and supper for the kids from 3:30 to 5 before trick-or-treating.

Cassie had fun playing with the other children and participating in games. She has a terrible case of selective hearing so I am glad that we didn't stay too long.

At 5:00 my mother took the girls, I, Billy Jo, and Billy's son AJ around town in the car to take the kids out. I took Jessie up to three doors and then left her in the car. It was terribly cold and I didn't want to make her sick, also, she fell asleep in the car driving between homes.

At the end of the evening Cassie started acting up. I told Darren that next year he can take the kids out and he said that he would if he is home.

All-in-all it wasn't too bad. Both kids got a bunch of candy that I am sure mommy and daddy will help them eat.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone