He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, June 30, 2006

Jessie's tooth finally came in the day before yesterday. She still chews like crazy on her fingers and will let out a little wimper every now and then when she bites down on her finger with the tooth. She has also semi-found her thumb. It's really cute to watch her lick and rub her nose all over the palm of her hand trying to figure out how to get the thumb in her mouth. I am going to try and take picutures of it next time it happends.

When I was in Wal-Mart the other day I saw these really cute curtain rods that I think would be adorable in the girls bedroom. They were white rods with big pink balls on the end and at the base of the rod where it connects to the ball there were white feathers going all the way around. Super cute but they are nine bucks a rod and I really haven't decided what I am going to do for curtains. Maybe Brandi will have some ideas

I also found some shear curtains that I would like to hang in the living room that are really cheap but I am not sure how I am going to hang them. I am really quite challanged when it comes to home interior so I am going to need some help.

My mom and aunt are moving my grandma to a basic care appartment today. My grandma will stay at the same manor but just a different room. It's a single room apartment where the kitchen, TV, and bed are all in the same room but the bathroom is pretty decent. When you move into basic care all your needs are taken care of. They wash your clothes, they setup your meds, help you with baths, and grandma's insurance will even pay the monthly cost of living there since grandma has less than $3000. This will relieve a great stress on my mother which will be nice. Now she won't have to worry about dealing with medicine, picking up grandma's clothes once a week, and doing all that great stuff. Grandma's dementia is getting pretty bad and doesn't understand why she has to move into an apartment like that so I am hoping that they aren't having to much of a tough time with her.

My brother got an offer from his boss to be the editor of the Park River news paper. If Mike decides to take the job he would be moving there in July sometime. He hasn't decided if he's actually going to take the job or not because he may lose his benifits but he and his boss are trying to work that out right now. He would like to do it because to have on your resume that you went from reporter to editor in a year at a job will be impressive.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone