He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

PEGGY CHRISTANSON 1955-2006

My deepest condolences go out to Jason Christanson and Rainy Pierce at the passing of Jason's mother, Peggy, on Monday at the Devils Lake hospital.

Peggy was taken by ambulance on Monday to Devils Lake from Leeds. She had a perforation in her intestines. They were going to air-lift Peggy to another hospital after they got her to Devils Lake but by then her body started shutting down. Peggy passed away around 3:00 pm.

I am sure that this it a terrible time for them right now since her passing was very unexpected. I am wishing all of God's grace be with them as they endure the many hard painful steps ahead.

I called Rainy today right after I found out the bad news. She thanked me for calling and said that Peggy's husband, Jason, and Carol (Rainy's mother) were at the funeral home today making arrangements and would let me know when the date and time are set.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone