He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

STILL FIGHTING THE EAR

Last night was another rough night with Jessie. The poor girl was fussy again and she has been crying a lot. I am taking her in to see HER doctor today; I am pretty sure that the ear infection has not gone away. From 11 o'clock pm to 3:30 am all she did was cry. She was starting to get hoarse and raspy from all the crying.

I had some homework to get done and a test I needed to take today at 6 pm. I don't know if I am going to get them finished on time so I wrote an email to my instructor to see if it's alright if I had them in a little late.

I broke down around 3:00 and started crying myself. About 3:20 I called my mom while I was bawling. I had been giving Jessie ear drops every hour and tylenol about every 3 to 4 hours. Nothing was working. My mom could not really do much since she was getting ready to go to work but Jessie did fall asleep while I was on the phone. She stayed sleeping until about 5 when she woke up to nurse and then went back to bed again until around 8.

My mom is going to meet me at my grandma's so that I do not have to take Cassie with to the clinic. On the way in to town I will have to stop some where and get Cassie lunch. I also need to run to Wal-Mart if my mother doesn't mind and I was also thinking of calling my Creative Memories Scrapbooking representative to see if she could meet me some where so I can buy stickers for Jessie's scrapbook pages.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone