He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

MINNEAPOLIS TRIP PICS

Holy shit! My sister actually got the pics of our trip in May sent to me this year!!! So for all of you that have been waiting....here they are.

4 Comments:

  • At June 21, 2006 at 11:16 AM, Blogger Tigre said…

    I don't remember the last time i was on one of those (what do you call its) the ride with the horses on a stick.

     
  • At June 21, 2006 at 11:20 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    It's called a carousel. That was my favorite ride as a kid. There is a really awesome carousel in Como Park that even has a zoo but it's quite a distance from my sisters place.

     
  • At June 21, 2006 at 10:37 PM, Blogger ss69camaro said…

    Sorry, I've been a horrible blog reader lately, but I just looked at all your pics and updated myself on whats going on in your world... I LOVE all those pics of the girls. Cassie is SUPER cute with her new hair cut! I LOVE those rides at Camp Snoopy! Looks like you all had a lOT of fun. Oh and I think Cassie's bathing suite sith Dora is ADORABLE! Jessie is SO BIG! She's beautiful too!

     
  • At June 21, 2006 at 10:39 PM, Blogger April said…

    The above post is from me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone