He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, June 19, 2006

IT'S A SMALL WORLD

Cole called last night to apologize for not being able to come down on Thursday. He says he has Tuesday and Wednesday of this week and he may come down on one of those days.

We had talked about a lot of stuff and he started talking about how he was the main night auditor at Travelodge in Grand Forks before he moved to Fargo. Some reason I just remembered that Doug is now the night auditor at the Travelodge so I asked Cole if he knew Doug. Cole said that he definitely knew him and that Doug was the guy who took over his auditor position and he used to work with Doug.

Cole laughed and said that Dougs opinion of him probably isn't a very good one because before Cole quit the Travelodge his girlfriend and mother were both really sick so he didn't show up for work a lot but he does like Doug.

I gave Cole a hard time about it because he, Doug, and Karissa were at our wedding and obviously neither Cole nor Doug recognized each other. I have known Cole for about 16 years and I would guess to say that I have known Doug for 10.

I just find it really odd that the two of them were working together and I just realized it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone