He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, June 15, 2006

UPDATE

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been busy with college work and the girls. I am proud to tell everyone that right now I am holding a B average in both Medical Terminology I and English for Business.

I am posting the only pictures that I took during our trip to see my sister in May because I don't think I ever will get the ones that my sister took. I got one shot of Cassie in the car on the way to Minneapolis and then took two at MOA.

Jessie really grabs things now and tries to get what ever she picked up into her mouth. She likes to sit straight up too no more laying back for her unless she is resting. She doesn't quite sit all by herself but she is almost there. She is working on rolling over from her back to her front too. It's fun to watch her while she tries because she flops her legs around and moves in a big circle. It kind of reminds me of a fish out of water. She is outgrowing her little bathtub and she is graduating to the big bath tub at her next bath. She tries to kick and splash in the little tub but there just isn't room anymore.

We also had our WIC appointment yesterday and I am happy to report that Jessie is 17 lbs and Cassie is a whopping 30 lbs!!

Cole was supposed to come down early today but he sent me and email and he was still at work at 5:30 am and he was going home to sleep and after he woke up he had to go back to the restaurant and finish up some stuff. I still haven't heard from him so I am going to call him to see if he still wants to come today or not because it's a three hour drive from Fargo to York and he will spend more time driving than visiting.

My mom told me yesterday that the lady from Leeds that she bakes cookies for broke her hip the other night. She is old so she is in Grand Forks and after she is feeling better she will have to go to a nursing home until she can walk properly again. We are making plans to go up to Grand Forks tomorrow to visit her in the hospital. She is a very sweet lady and when I bring the girls to her house to visit she always gives them a dollar.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone