He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

PICTURES OF JESSIE

It has been a long time since I have posted pics. I have been busy keeping the house together, taking care of the girls, and getting ready for classes, plus there has been a few suprises in between that I have had to deal with. Jessie has been gaining weight like crazy. I am very proud to say that she is happy, healthy, and even pudgy in places. She got up from a nap and decided she wasn't too hungry yet so she was awake for a while and I got some good pics of her while she was up. You can't really tell by looking at the pics (Stupid Hello wouldn't put them in the order that I wanted them to be in) but all these faces actually worked up to one really wicked sneeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone