He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

FINALLY A CALL FROM MY FUTURE WSC ADVISOR

My Advisor (Toni) from WSC got a hold of me today and talked to me about classes, expenses, how I will recieve my books in the mail and she is also sending out a bunch of information that I can take to Job Service so that Job Service can better work stuff out to help me with college expenses. She was super nice and even suggested that I not take more than 3 classes at a time because of my obligations to my family and home. I am going to apply for admission after I get my information in the mail and speak with Job Service, then Toni is going to help me select classes to gradually help me get into things. Toni said the only down side to taking few classes at a time is that it's going to take me about two to three times longer to get things done but it will be easier on me. She gave me her email address and office phone number in case I have any questions with anything and she said to call her anytime. I am feeling pretty good about things and after speaking to Toni I am feeling really optimisic about everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone