He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

BAPTISM

The priest called me yesterday. He said that he forgot about calling me and was wondering if we were still planning on baptising Jessie on the 6th. I told him that was too soon of a date to notify the grandparents and Godparents so we have set the date for the baptism on March 19th after 10:30 am mass. I was thinking of maybe doing a brunch type thing at my mom's house (if my mom wants to after I ask her). I am thinking that puffed french toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage would be good to have. You can't go wrong with puffed french toast. Another thing that he suggested was to give Jessie a middle name during the baptism after a Saint. He said that it was something to think about but not required. I don't remember the priest who baptised Cassie saying anything about that but this is a different priest. She already has a middle name that her father and I like and it's already been confirmed on the Social Security card that we finally got in the mail so I don't think I am going to worry about picking out another name....especially since it took us until the day of her birth to come up with a first name that we both liked!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone