He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, December 19, 2005

WHAT A NIGHT

Last night was one of the worst nights I have had with Cassie in a very long time. She was in bed and sleeping before Darren left for Harvey in the evening and all was nice and quiet until 3 am and she came into my bedroom. I took her back to her room and laid her down and she was sleeping after about 45 minutes.

Then Cassie was up again around 5:30 so I put her back to bed. After about 15 minutes I could hear her but she was in her bedroom so I didn't get out of bed and I decided just to listen to see if she would put herself back to bed. After about 30 minutes I heard something bang in one of the back rooms so I got up to check things out and here Cassie followed the cat into the bathroom and Cassie had pushed her potty chair up to the dryer and was standing on the potty chair to pet the cat as she was eating (I keep the cat food on the dryer so Cassie doesn't play in it). I took Cassie by the hand and put her in bed AGAIN and it was about 7:30 when she fell back asleep then I went back and laid down and I think I fell asleep around 8:30 and then Cassie was up for the day at 10.

I don't know why that kid couldn't sleep last night. She wasn't acting sick and she didn't say that anything hurt or bothered her. I am hoping that we don't have a repeat of that night anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone