He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, December 16, 2005

WHAT A DAY

Brandi and I had a pretty good time in Devils Lake. It was nice to go out together without the kids and have our own time together. I don't get too much of that anymore and I probably definitely won't get that after January.

I spent more than I had expected to at Wal-Mart and I wouldn't have bought anything at K-Mart but all their baby and toddler clothes (notice the E, April)are 40% off right now and they had a lot of cute stuff that I would have blown $100 on easy but I only got two nice warm sweaters for Cassie and I bought this really cute white with green snowflake outfit for the baby.

Then we ran to Only Deals so that Brandi could get wrapping paper and some marshmallows. Then we headed off to eat.

It was really cold out, and dark, before we headed home. I called my mom around 5 pm when we were still at K-Mart and asked her if she could pick up Cassidy for me because we weren't going to be home before 6 pm. My mom was waiting for her buns to rise so she said it wouldn't be a problem. I don't know what I would do without my mother. She helps me out so much that I just don't think I could do the whole children thing without her.

Today is cold and icky so I am dusting, vacuuming, and doing laundry while I work on more pages of Cassie's scrapbook. My goal is to get all the pages caught up before Christmas.

Is anyone else having a problem with Doug's blog? Every time I check out his blog, it freezes Explorer and I have to close it and then open it back up to get to another web page. It's starting to really tick me off. I don't have this problem with any other web page but his. Maybe my computer is becoming anti-dougie or something.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone