He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, December 17, 2005

FRIDGE

I was inspired by Karissa's blog to clean out my fridge yesterday. YUCK!!

I took all the trays and doors out and washed them and I even washed down the inside of the fridge. As I was removing stuff I found this bag that I didn't even know it was in there, something totally 100% liquefied in it. I have no clue what it was and I didn't hold on to the bag long enough to find out what it was.

There was only about 4 tuperware containers that had their own penicillin projects growing inside them. That's one of the reasons I hate leftovers, I never eat them and they just sit there until I just throw the tuperware and everything away.

I think it took a good 40 minutes or so to finish the fridge but now at least it's clean and it better stay that way for a while.

Thanks Karissa for motivating me to do the grosses thing yet since I have been pregnant. I needed that.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone