He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, December 15, 2005

HELLO

Holy, 3 whole days without posting. I bet you all thought I died or something.

Not too much has been going on. Cassie and I wrapped Christmas presents on Sunday and Monday. I would really like to get my Christmas tree up but it won't fit in my living room because we have too much furniture. I need to get rid of this hide-a-bed couch that we have and then when that's gone or out of the living room then I can get Darren's Lay-Z-Boy recliner and tree in the living room.

I can't even remember Tuesday.

Yesterday, Cassie and I went into Leeds and at at the Cafe with Carson and Brandi. After lunch we went over to Brandi's place and hung out a bit. It was great timing that we got back to Brandi's when we did because the Cable guy pulled up right as we got into her house. We sat around and watched the cable guy work for a while then I left Brandi's and went over to my mom's. My mom wasn't home for more than 15 minutes and then I grabbed Cassie and left because Cassie was pitching the worst fit I have ever heard her throw. Cassie was hollering that she wanted to go home, then when I got her into the car she started screaming that she wanted to stay and see Nana, when I talked to Cassie and said that she had to be good and not scream, cry, and holler like that in Nana's house she just got mad again and I said piss on it so we left. By the time we got back to our house it was like nothing happened and she was great.

Cassie had an early bath and was in bed and sleeping before 8:30 so I got to watch the news and CSI without interruption. However, I woke up at 3 this morning to Cassie playing with her blocks on my glass coffee table. I don't know how long she was up before I woke up. I came out of my bedroom and asked her what she was doing. Cassie said "I'm awake, I watch cartoons now". I told her no and it was to early to be up and I walked her back to bed and read her some books and she was sleeping again by 4.

I have to take some of the baby things I have in my closet and start washing them. I am going to take out the receiving blankets, onsies, and the unisex clothing (why was all the girly things just yet) so that will be ready and I can some of that with me to the hospital.

When I thought my uncomfortable pregnant phase couldn't get worse the baby must have changes positions a little bit and it feels like he/she is doing a handstand with both hands on my hips, pushing down, and kicking my stomach right above the bellybutton with everything he/she's got. The baby constantly kicks now too. The only time the baby actually seems to be "OK" is when I am standing, when I am standing I'm not as uncomfortable either. I'm thinking it's a really big baby. Sometimes the kicked and pushing is so bad that it almost makes me physically sick. I thought I was in trouble a couple of times when we were out eating with April and Kevin. But this is pregnancy, God ever said it was going to be easy and isn't that why they call it Labor? I don't think most men would make it past month two in the pregnancy.

I hope that I get a lot of visitors in the hospital. I didn't get too many with Cassie but everyone lived different places then and Cando is a little far off for everyone to go. I hope delivering in Devils Lake will help the visitor thing.

Darren's been telling me to "get on the ball" with potty training. Well, my toilet is still broke so guess what isn't going to happen. I just found out the other day too that Cassie's potty chair comes apart and I can actually put the chair seat on top of our toilet and the bottom of the chair is a little three step stool. So, that would be cool if I had a working toilet and Cassie might like that better and not be scared of it so much. And, she would be using the big potty and may help her her more like a big girl and she would want to use it.....oh well. Hey, if any of you can fix my toilet, I will give you $100 if you come out and do it. Seriously.

Well, Brandi and I are going to take Cassie and Carson to Day Care for a few hours and we are going to run to Devils Lake so that we can do some Christmas shopping and have a Girls Day...we both need it something terrible.

Well, that's what I have been up to. sorry for not posting in 3 days.

~30 Days~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone