He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

STUFF

I never got crabby or pissy when I was pregnant with Cassie but I think I have now reached that stage with this baby. I have been really good holding my temper and patients with Cassie but everything is making me mad and upset and I see to get ticked off over the simplest things.

Cassie decided to test the limits when I layed her down for her nap today. I could hear her running back and forth through her room and then she would run and slam her bedroom door shut. I think I went and opened it up about 3 times and told her to stop and that it was nap time. After the third time it wasn't too long and she did fall asleep, thank God, because my patients was very VERY thin by then and I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to deal with that.

Today I made my birth announcements. I didn't totally finish them though. Everyone who knows me knows that I like to make all my invitations and cards (except Christmas cards) myself. I got on Microsoft Publisher today and made and girl and a boy announement so it can be filled out, printed, and mailed after the baby is born so I don't have to worry about making them after the baby is born. I was going to post them so everyone could see them but, there is only 38 more days so I just figured that everyone could wait until then.

Well, I am off to look for more baby names and maybe I will find something this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone