He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

WOO-HOO FOR WATER

YEAH! So everything is great and I now have water that I can cook, drink, wash cloths in, clean, and shower in. I have the washing machine going right now, I was told to cycle the washing machine 3 to 4 times before I actually washed good cloths in it. I put some Iron Out in the first load cause the drum is a little rusty from the well water. I am not used to good water pressure so I am a little scared to take a shower tonight cause I am afraid that it might hurt. The bill wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and I think we can split the bill with my parents but I will have to check with Darren on it. It didn't take too long for the rural water to be put in. Everyone showed up around 2:15 pm and they were gone by 3:45. I have some pics from all the work below...enjoy them...there is a really good one down there that I am going to dedicate as my HNT pic. Even though it's not a pic of me, I still think it should count. What do you think Mr. Toast??

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone