He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, November 04, 2005

WHAT TO DO TODAY

I was talking to my mom about our colds and she told me to call the clinic and make an appointment to see our doctor on Monday and if our colds get better over the weekend we can just cancel our appointments. Well I called the clinic and the receptionist said she had one appointment around 4:30 on Monday and when I told her what was up and that both of us would probably have to come in, she said she was going to pull our file and have a nurse check it out because maybe they could squeeze us in today or Monday and a nurse will call me back later.

I don't know what we are really going to be doing today cause the snow really gathered. Cassie wants to go outside and walk in it but I don't want to let her since she has a cold. We may do some more cleaning in the back room but there's not a whole lot more I can do without Darren checking the stuff out.

And just when I thought I got over Tanya and I could talk about her and not cry but smile instead, on the 10:00 new last night they interviewed her dad and they were talking about the accident and how it should have never happened and that the hwys 19 and 281 are poorly marked and people from Minnewaukan have even been complaining because you can't see the signs. The state said it wasn't their fault because it was properly marked but in the last few days they have put up more signs that are better but the state says they did that because the road construction moved and not because of the accident. They are all asses. They are just making up excuses because someone died and they don't want to be responsible for it.

1 Comments:

  • At November 5, 2005 at 12:29 AM, Blogger April said…

    All the farmers in that area were telling the highway department and the state that the roads were dangerous, but they'll find anyway to weasel their way out of taking responsibiligy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone