He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, November 03, 2005

BORING DAY

I feel dumb, and I feel even worse after reading Dougs blog about people getting their shit right about songs and artists. The song Radios In Heaven isn't by A Change of Pace. It's by Plain White T's. I found that out when I tried to search for the song but couldn't find anything with that name by Change. And the song Calling All Angels is done by Jane Siberry with K.D. Lang (thanks to Billy Jo who told me). So anyway....


Today since it was snowing out I decided to work on cleaning out our back room. That room is ferocious and I try not to go back there if I can help it. There is shit everywhere. It's pretty much become one huge ass storage closet and since the baby is due in two months I figured that I better get my ass crackin' on it. I worked back there for about four hours and there is still a bunch of stuff that has to go (but Darren says he wants to look at it before I throw everything out) but I did clean enough out to get a dresser moved back there that has been sitting in my kitchen for four weeks.

I have been calling around and trying to get someone to dig out our yard so we can hook up to rural water but it seems like everyone is busy. My dad gave me the name of this guy in Cando and I have been trying to reach him but he doesn't answer his phone. Today Darren told me to call Johnson's Plumbing and Heating in Rugby just to see what it would cost of them to do everything cause Darren is busy so I called them and the guy wanted $250.00 just to dig the trench and for them to do everything would cost between $450 and $750. That's way to much for us so I am still trying to get a hold of the guy my dad suggested and it dawned on me that Darren's uncle works with someone that has a backhoe and sometimes they let Darren's uncle borrow stuff like that if he needs it so I called Darren's aunt and she is going to talk to her husband to see if he can borrow it. The bad thing is that it's opening of deer hunting this weekend and Darren's uncle is a huge hunter so I am not sure if he will make it out on a weekend or not...but I am still calling the other guy just in case.

Cassie and I are both sick. Now I have a stuffy nose, cough, and sore throat. Cassie has been sick for a week. I don't know how we got it but it doesn't seem like it wants to leave. I have a doctors appointment next Friday so if we are still sick by then, we are going to ask the doctor about it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone