He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, October 29, 2005

MINOT SHOPPING AND DECORATING PUMKINS

We got to Minot today at a decent time and the first thing we did is hit an electronic place so that Darren could get more RAM for his laptop. The first place we went to, they wanted $120 bucks. Darren decided to check another place, and I am glad that he did, and they put in more RAM for $40.

Then we headed over to the mall to check out Target, Sears, and JC Pennys for winter cloths for Cassidy. We couldn't find anything under $60 that was decent and there was no way I was going to pay that kind of a price for an outfit that Cassidy is only going to wear this winter.

We ran over to Wal-Mart and I found some jackets similar to the ones in the Wal-Mart in Devils Lake that I liked but the colors were different. We had Cassie try on 3 different jackets, the smallest being a 3T and it seemed big. There was a 24 month jacket in DL and I may go into town with Cassie sometime and have her try it on to see if it fits. I may have to have my mom come with me though cause she has a better eye of what's going to fit Cassidy it about 4 months than I do but I suppose that comes with the experience of having 3 kids and dressing them all during the winter. We didn't get anything but some supply's for Darren that he needed for work, too much candy, some paint so that Cassie could paint her pumkin this year, and Darren also bought Cassie her first My Little Pony.

We got back home around 7 pm and as soon as we had stuff put away I let Cassie get to painting. Cassie could hardly wait for the ride home to paint. It was so fun watching her paint cause she just loved it. When she ran out of room on the pumkin she started to paint the paper towels that were underneath the pumkin. When Cassie was done painting, Darren started on carving his pumkin as Cassie watched. I didn't get to do any of the carving cause my mom called and Tango was out, my dad wasn't home, so she wanted me to come over and put him back in the pasture. I'm not even going to go into what happened after 8 pm.

I have been thinking more about Tanya today too. I checked out some of my old annuals from high school and was looking at all of the pics of Tanya and I was reading the stuff she wrote in the back of them. It is so weird yet.

1 Comments:

  • At October 30, 2005 at 1:31 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Hi Janelle,
    I read the account of the accident on the GF Herald web site. It also said that Tanya's funeral will be tomorrow at St. Vincent de Paul, and visitation tonight at Nelson F/H. I thought about sending flowers but decided it would be inappropriate since I never met her. But please pass on my condolances to her family. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone