He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, October 20, 2005

AN INTERESTING BLOG

When I was checking out one of Brandi's blogs, I noticed that someone named Mr. Toast replied on her blog and so for the hell of it I checked out his blog, www.windinthewire.blogspot.com and it's actually pretty neat. It's one of those sites that I can see Karissa getting into because of the political things and other dumb stuff people in the news say. I think ya need to check it out. It's a very different blog.

1 Comments:

  • At October 24, 2005 at 1:15 AM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    Hi Janelle, thank you very much for the plug for my blog and I am quite honored that you found my demented rantings to be even remotely interesting. I see your town is up by the Canadian border. How do y'all stand the wintertime up there? Brrrrrrrrr! Anyway, best wishes to you, Brandi, and your families from down here in Texas. Stay warm!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone