He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A BAD BEAUTIFUL DAY

I really didn't do a whole hell of a lot today. EHS came over around 1 pm and I had my house clean by then. I actually really like the fact that none of the rooms in our house are used except for the living room and kitchen and since those are the only ones that get messy it's easy and fast to clean up.

After EHS, and since it was so beautiful out today, Cassie and I went into Leeds and picked up Billy and AJ and we went to the city park and let the kids play for a while. We had a good time, as far as little kid playground equipment goes, and then we went to the Leeds restaurant and had cheese bites, cookies, ice cream, a caramel roll, and soda (the kids had milk).

From the restaurant, we went back to Billys and hung out for a while. I don't know what was wrong with Cassie today but she was behaving really bad. She got more spankings today than I can count and she didn't want AJ to play with ANY of his toys while we were there. I guess those Terrible Twos are upon us now.

At 7 pm Cassie and I ventured over to my mom's place. We had a little bite to eat there and then watched a little TV. It was getting close to 8 pm and Cassie was getting tired, I still had to get her home and in the bath tub before bed so we took off for home. Cassie didn't stay awake the whole ride home so I just layed her in her crib, changed her diaper, put her pj's on and I will give her a bath tomorrow morning after breakfast.

I don't know what I am going to do tomorrow. If I leave the house it will be because I am going to my mom's or doing something with Billy. I would like to get a hold of Brandi and hang out with her and Carson for a bit...Carson has a really kick ass play center that Cassie loves...we will have to see.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone