He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

FUNERAL

The funeral has been set for Ralph Masterson on Friday at 10 am at the Lutheran Church in Churchs Ferry. Darren and I plan on attending. I am hoping that miss Cassie behaves herself during the service. I am almost sure though at some point I am going to have to take her outside so she doesn't get too ancy. My mom is upset because she won't be able to make it because she has to work and my dad isn't sure if he's going to make it now or not because there is a Fire Show thing going on in Minot and he may be there on Friday. I hope it's a nice day on Friday and it's not rainy and cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone