He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 03, 2005

BEAUTIFUL DAY

It was 42 degrees outside today and I couldn't wait to get off work. When I punched out I went to the resturant to get corn dog bites for Cassie's dinner and when we got home we played in the yard with the dog for a while and we even walked up and down the road infront of the house. After a while the horses came down from the barn to see what we were doing. Cassie had sooooo much fun and she was even mad when I brought her in the house so she could eat her dinner. I hope it's as nice tomorrow as it was today so that I can take Cassie out again. I have been getting cabin fever and I have been praying for some good days so that Cassie can enjoy being outside without freezing after a few minutes. I was starting to feel bad because all Cassie did was play in the house with the same toys...now it will be different!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone