He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SICK

I have a death cold. I woke up this morning and I have no voice, not even a squeak. My throat is so raw that it feels like it is on fire, and my chest hurts really bad. It takes a little work to keep my breath, and feels like there is a giant sitting on it. I also have the normal coughing and chills that I always get when I am really sick. I don't know how I got this sick, I was just fine yesterday at the circus. I so badly want to crawl back into bed and sleep, but no such luck.

Cassidy still has her cough. It has almost been a week since she was seen in the ER and she should be better by now. Jessie started coughing on the way home from the circus, and a few days ago she threw up all over the in my car. They are not acting like themselves either so I think they are still sick.

Since the girls are still a bit sickish, and I am super sick, I made doctor appointments for us today. Afterwards, I am hoping that we all take a nice long nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone