He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MORE PHONE ISSUES

We are experiencing another phone problem here at our house. We can make outgoing calls but we are not getting incoming calls. The phone will ring continuously and the answering machine does not pick up. We do not hear anything at the house. Right now, I have been telling everyone to call my cell phone so they can get a hold of me. The last phone call that I can remember getting was Darren's friend, Jeremy, when he called on Saturday morning to have Darren meet him in Towner when they went to Minot.

At first, we thought that it was the cordless phones. So we disconnected the phones from the phone line and plugged in an older cord phone that we keep on hand, in case we loose power in a storm, into a different phone jack. The cord phone did not ring inside the house either but I could make outgoing calls on it, so the cordless phones are not the problem.

I called Midstate Telephone Company today. They put our issue on a work order and said someone was in York yesterday so they do not know when someone will get to it or how quickly it will be fixed! I HATE MTC!! Darren is expecting calls and I have people who try to call me now and then. It would be really nice to be able to get those calls.

I would give anything to have a local phone company instead of this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone