He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, June 24, 2007

A LOT MORE POOL TIME

Since temperatures here in ND reached 92 degrees and greater, I took the girls to the pool since Jessie has started to feel better from her new medication. Both girls enjoyed the pool and pretty much stayed in the water for the whole 3 1/2 hours we were there.

Today feels like another hot one so when Darren went to get the riding lawn mower from my parent's I had him pick up this water sprinkler that I remember using when my brother and I were small. My father had completely forgotten about it until I called asking for it. I am thinking about turning it on when Darren is finished mowing the yard. I will have to watch out for Jessie though because we believe he has a fresh-cut grass allergy since her last break out after Darren mowed.

My aunt and uncle should be arriving at my parents house shortly. It will be so nice to see them when they get here.

3 Comments:

  • At June 26, 2007 at 10:38 AM, Blogger Tigre said…

    It was only about 115 here yesterday, but i'm not trying to out do you.

     
  • At June 28, 2007 at 9:51 AM, Blogger Tigre said…

    Going to the pool during the summer here is like taking a bath. Thanks for the kind words

     
  • At June 28, 2007 at 10:23 AM, Blogger Tigre said…

    I let the people over me make those decisions. I just do what i'm told, and do it the best i can. Personally i feel that Islamic Extremism is bad, and that democracy is good. Iraq was a tough decision to make, but it was made and that means i have a job to do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone