He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

NEW HEADING

I am sure you have noticed the new The Wild West Show heading. I have to give all the credit to Mr. Toast who put it all together for me and informed me of how to put it on my blog. Without him I would not have the really cool heading. THANK YOU MR. TOAST!

FYI- The photo is an actual photo of real wild horses out in the Medora National Park badlands. I have always loved Medora and after high school I became very close to working out there on the horse stables where they do the trail rides. I cannot wait until Darren and I can take the girls out there for a weekend or two. It is such a beautiful place.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone