He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ANOTHER "OH HUM" POST

Jessie slept most of the day yesterday. She refused solid foods so I am going to try giving her applesauce, toast, and rice today to see if she will take anything. This morning she was up at 8 am but after 8 oz of Pedialyte she was back in her crib sleeping by 8:30 and is still snoozing away.

After Cassie chased the mole down the hallway, I didn't see or hear from it again until they girls were in bed for the night, after which, I caught two of them. I have not heard anything since the second mole was caught at about midnight. My dad is questioning my "mole." He thinks that it may be a shrew instead. So this morning I got online and checked out pictures of mice, shrews, and moles. Shrew are tiny, smaller than mice. What I have are huge mutants, definitely larger than mice. The mutants I have do not have outside ears or the distinctive long tail as a normal mouse either. I will have to take pictures next time I catch another one.I am almost certain that it is a mole.

Last night I went to the online chat room for my Medical Transcription class and met up with a few girls from the class. We went over the first 12 dictations of our assignment this week. They really helped me out a lot. We are going to meet again tonight and go over the remaining assignments. I have to admit that I did not do so well on my first assignment, but after last nights chat I don't feel bad anymore, because a majority of the class did pretty poor. I also found out that I can test out of a majority of the classes if I feel I know the material well enough to do so. One gal right now is trying to test out of Keyboarding II, which I am taking right now, all you need to do is take a typing test to show that you can type 40 WPM and if you pass, you get the credits for the class. I was thinking about trying to do the same for my Medical Law class. The same gal also tested out of that class and she got an A. If I could do that, it would lift some of the work load. I will have to write to the instructors and see what they say about it.

1 Comments:

  • At February 22, 2007 at 8:10 PM, Blogger tlawwife said…

    I think that the secret to the weather pixie is which pixie you choose. If you look at all of them #9 has more changes of clothes. The list shows how many each one has. That is all I really know. It has been a long time since I put it on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone