He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WELL, HERE WE GO

In about 10 hours I have to take Cassie to day care and then run Jessie into Devils Lake to have her barium swallow done and I am going to be a nervous wreck.

I called Mary Anne and she is going to come down to the x-ray department of the hospital and wait with me while everything is being done. I just hope I can contain myself when they take Jessie from me.

To top things off, I think Jessie is cutting a tooth too. She has been a little crabby and chewing on her fists, burp clothes, and toys like crazy when you stick them up to her mouth. I can also feel a little rough patch and a small bump when I rub my finger along her bottom gum and Jessie will also try to bite down on my finger when I do it.

I hope she isn't like her big sister and gets an ear infection with every tooth that comes in and I hope the tooth doesn't take too long to come in. I feel bad when she doesn't feel well and there isn't much I can do other than give her tylenol.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone