He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

OUR NEIGHBOR IS SO COOL

The same neighbor who put our name on the contractors list that was going to dig our water trench for us last year called us up over the weekend and offered us their swing set. Their two kids are older and in grade school and don't use it anymore and said that we could have it for nothing for our two kids.

I told our neighbor that we would absolutely take it if they didn't want it anymore. The swing set must be at least 12 feet long and there is a teeter totter, airplane swing, slide, two normal swings, a gym bar, and they also threw in their plastic baby swing too. Because of the size of the swing set we would need a trailer to move it and Darren isn't going to be home until late Saturday so we would have to move it on Sunday.

I have spent the last two nights at my mom's with the girls since my dad is away working at the Shrine Circus in Minot and I went home today to check on the animals and pick up the mail and I was surprised to see that the neighbors brought the swing set over to our house and put it up in our front yard for us. That was super nice of them!

I can't wait to see Cassie's reaction when she sees it. We didn't tell her that we were getting one and she doesn't know that it's there. I bet I won't be able to get her inside.

Thank God the neighbors put it up in front of the door to the house, this way I can at least keep an eye on her while she plays on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone