He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, May 01, 2006


This is Jessie with her first horse. I bought this horse at JC Penny's when we were in Grand Forks over the weekend. Jessie really like's it and she tries to reach out and grab it and plays with it a lot when I have it clipped to her car seat. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At May 3, 2006 at 9:38 AM, Blogger April said…

    She looks like Darren!! Well, and you of course, but not as much as Cassie looks like you. She's getting so big, and look at all that hair! I hope our baby has lots of hair!

     
  • At May 3, 2006 at 12:38 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Everyone tells me she looks like Darren. My mom and one of my cousins thinks she is almost the spitting image of her daddy.

     
  • At May 3, 2006 at 12:39 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    .....OK, I just noticed this, but why the hell is there a handicap sign right next to the word verification box??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone