He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, April 28, 2006

SLEEP

First, let me start by saying........aaahhhhh!

Wednesday night Jessie fell asleep at midnight and didn't wake up until 7:30 Thursday morning. Then last night she fell asleep at about 11 and she got up at 5:30, fell back asleep at 6:30 and has been sleeping since and it's almost 11:30. I am glad that she is starting to sleep longer now if only I could back her up a bit so that she is sleeping good at 9 instead of 11 or midnight but I will take six hours of straight sleep any way I can get it.

I had to take Cassie to the doctor yesterday. We were having potty problems. She didn't want to use the bathroom, when you got her in the bathroom all she would do was scream and cry and she was having A LOT of accidents. She was able to potty at the clinic and here my poor girl has an infection. I have to give her this nasty tasting sulfer medicine for 10 days. Nana had to help me give Cassie the first dose when we got home because she absolutely would not take it from me. This mornings dose went better but she still cried.

Jessie and I may go with my mom to Manvel for my uncle's son's baptism on Saturday. Mom has to run into Grand Forks and pick up stuff from Sam's Club so it would be nice to see Kevin and April while we are there but I'm not sure how much time we are going to have. Darren was thinking of running up to Willow City with Cassie to see his parents if we go to Manvel.

I haven't heard from finanical aid yet but I am hoping to soon because my classes start May 22nd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone