He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

MISSING BRANDI

Now that Brandi got herself a job I have been pretty bored and lonely. I really miss going to Brandi's and letting Cassie and Carson play while we hung out and talked. It was fun to do things together like when we took the kids to the rodeo or when we would catch lunch.

I have been trying to find things to do to take up my time but you can only wash so many clothes and clean the house so many times. I am starting to go crazy because there isn't anything to do. It's too cold to hang outside right now and gas is too expensive to travel a distance.

It would be nice to hang out with Brandi on the weekends when she doesn't work but since I don't see my husband all week I feel guilty if I don't stay with him.....however, he's not going to be around all that much this weekend so maybe this is our weekend to get together.

I have been trying to catch Baby & I on Wednesdays each week but I have only gone to that 4 times since January because I can't find a sitter to watch Cassie for me from 11 to 3.

If it wasn't for my mom I don't know what I would do. At least she isn't too far away and I can gather the kids and we can go to her place in the evenings.

I can't wait for the weather to warm up. Then the girls and I can at least go outside.

2 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2006 at 7:06 PM, Blogger Mr. Toast said…

    I miss you too! It seems that I just don't have enought time in the day! I'm so sorry about missing the baptism on Sunday, got stuck in Fargo when I didn't plan to be. I work this Saturday, but not Sunday. I'm also off this Friday, but have to go to work at the implement, but maybe we could stop by when I am done! Talk to you soon!

     
  • At March 23, 2006 at 5:06 PM, Blogger April said…

    Spring will be here soon, and the girls can get some fresh air and you won't be stuck inside all day :) You guys can always take a day trip to Forks... I know I know, its a LOOOOng way with a 2 year old and a baby. The only time Kevin and I can see you is on weekends, and thats your Darren time. Sorry again that I worked and couldn't get to the babtism, did you get any pics? POST 'UM!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone