He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A FAST TRIP TO MINOT

Today is off to a rough start. Jessie is still sore from her shots and Cassie has already thrown a dolly into the toilet and had scattered cat litter...yes, used litter from he cat box...all over the bathroom floor and is running around naked and screaming because she absolutely refuses to put her clothes back on after using to toilet.

I have a headache from hell, I am exhausted from being up with Jessie all night, and I am being stressed to the max by Cassie. I keep telling myself that things are going to get better soon. They have to because my mom and I are going to Minot today.

We are going to my mom's aunt's place because she has some news articles out of some papers around Minot about my dad's business (check it out at www.jackalopeconversions.com and www.terracarry.com) and I want to check out Gideon's Trumpet for the gifts that I couldn't find at LaMontt's in Devils Lake.

I am hoping that Cassie and Jessie do not holler during the trip. Well, I can understand Jessie for fusing because of her poor little legs but there is no excuse for Cassie if she does it.

My mom and I are going to keep the trip quick. I will check out the store while mom stays in the car with the kids when we get to Minot, then we will pick something up at a fast food place to eat, then we will head over to my aunts place and eat while we talk to her and then after we finish up eating we are going to come back home.

Now let's hope that it actually goes that easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone