He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, March 17, 2006

CATBLOG FRIDAY

Hey, it's Friday and I remembered that it's Catblog day today. I can't take good pics of Scrappy like April can of Mr. Fuzzybutt but I did happen to get some okay pics of Scrappy on top of the air conditioner outside. We have a window air conditioner and for some stupid reason Scrappy will climb up the wood support legs, sit on top of the air conditioner, and look into the house waiting for someone to let her inside. What puzzles me is that the window on the inside of the house can't be removed so I don't know why she thinks she can get into the house this way. Normally I have to holler out the door for her for about 15 minutes before she figures out that she has to come down off the air conditioner and to the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone