He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, January 12, 2006

This is probably going to be the last post until I get home from the hospital with baby. Then I don' t know how much time I am actually going to have to post. I will try and find time to write a short line or two each day when both the kids are napping.....hoping that they will nap around the same time.

I got up this morning at 8 am and started cleaning and washing more laundry right away. For some odd reason, things just couldn't be clean enough. I cleaned up our bedroom, the bathroom, and then moved on to Cassie's room. To see all the books, toys, and stuffed animals all over the place just drove me nuts. I started putting her things back in their places but it was hard to do cause she kept pulling them right back out making things a mess again. Around 11 I made myself stop. What was the point. I know it's difficult to keep things very clean during the day when Cassie is awake and I am sure that Darren's folks know how that goes cause they had two children themselves.

When I am done with my doctor's appointment today, I am going to run and return some stuff for Darren that he got at Mac's Hardware, then I am going to run to Wal-Mart and get the smallest package of newborn diapers available. I am doing the whole cloth diaper thing but I need the other diapers when we are out shopping or go to the doctors office and such. Then I am going to run and find April cause she is taking some pics for me today.

I don't know if I going to stop and eat anywhere or not. I should cause Cassie will probably have supper at Nana's. But I hate going into a restaurant by myself and I don't like going through a fast food drive through and then eating in the parking lot. Maybe I can con April into going out with me again. I have to watch what I spend today cause Darren's direct deposit wasn't as much as they usually are and I will also have to get groceries....I have been thinking, however, of just letting Darren and Deb do grocery shopping while I am at the hospital.

I am going to do the dishes, vacuum and a little light dusting when I get home. Deb, Darren's mom, should be at our place around 8 and then right before Cassie goes to bed, she and I will clean her room before we read some books.

I don't know how much of all of this I am actually going to do today cause I just feel like sitting around tonight and I just might do that. I have been working like crazy the last week just so I can have this baby and come home. I need the rest.

~19 Hours and Some Odd Minutes~

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone