He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, January 08, 2006

GETTING READY

Darren and I kept ourselves pretty much busy all day. When Cassie laid down for her nap we rearranged our bedroom to get the crib and everything that we needed in a proper place. Darren was even able to move the hide-a-bed couch down the hallway and into the back room....I knew it would fit!!! He said that the reason he didn't move it during Thanksgiving was because he wasn't in the Christmas spirit this year and didn't want the tree up. I don't know why he just couldn't have told me that in November. We got things moved around in the living room and now I just have to clean and straightened stuff up tomorrow and Tuesday and the house should look decent. If it doesn't, I'm not going to apologize for it to anyone. I have been too busy trying to do so much by myself I just don't care what anyone thinks lately because I know I am doing what I can. If I wasn't nine months pregnant it would be a little different too.

I am excited about Thursday. It will be nice to have a few belly pics taken by April. I am very content with April taking them because I know she won't make me look stupid like I usually do in other pics people take of me. I just have to remember to bring in their gift this time.....or put it in my hospital bag because I am sure the O'Brien's will come up to the hospital over the weekend.

~5 DAYS....CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone