He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

DAY 2 WAS DIFFICULT

I wanted to fudge my diet twice yesterday. It was going well until I made PBJ sandwiches for the kids when Billy Jo and I were playing DDR. They looked so good. Billy was also killing me with her coffee with french vanilla creamer and baked sour cream & onion chips. However, I found the will power somewhere not to stick any of that stuff in my mouth. The second time came after Darren had been to the house. He came to see the girls and asked if he could take Cassie to Minot on Saturday. I felt bad because I told him no. I explained that before he takes the girls anywhere the divorce needs to be finalized. I could tell he wasn't happy about it, but I think he understood. At least I hope he understood anyway.

I am getting excited for my graduation. I cannot believe that it is in a month. I cannot believe that after being out of high school for 9 years I was able to go back to college and earn a A.A.S and a certificate. I need to get a hold of the book store and give them a credit card number so they can put my cap, gown, and invitations in the mail. I AM SO FRICKEN EXCITED!!! Expect a lot of boring grad pictures to be posted that Sunday. Hey, if any of you would like to come it's at 10 a.m. at Williston State College, Williston ND, on May 9th.

Guess what peeps, I applied for a job. Johnson's Clinic in Rugby is looking for a medical transcriptionist. I filled out an application and handed it in on Monday. I haven't heard anything yet, I don't know if I will, but it would be nice if I got it.

My mom bought Alvin & the Chipmunks and Mr. Magoriums Wonder Imporium for the girls as Easter gifts. The girls are really into the Chipmunks movie. There is a scene in the movie where Alvin is standing on the kitchen sink and starts taunting Dave. Now Cassie goes around shouting, "Dave likes to wear dirty underwear!" all the time. Yeah, it's just great when she does that in the middle of a store.

Have a great day all my peeps!!

Lynnette - Holy crap! Your post was a surprise. I was going to leave a comment on your blog, but I didn't think it was appropriate since your blog is a work-associated site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone