He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, April 07, 2008

FAT SMASHER FOLLOWER

I decided to do the Fat Smash diet. I am not happy with myself or how I look. I know I am obese for my height and looking at other women on TV shows, movies, and magazines I feel a lot of pressure to do it. I have thought about what kind of man I am going to attract when I am a good 50 lbs over weight and am ready to start dating. I want a good looking man, not the Michelin Tire man. So, I need to step up my game as well. Since April and Tab have been doing wonderful on their Fat Smash diet, I got on Amazon.com and purchased the book. It arrived today and I have started my diet. My house scale weighted me in at 182.5 lbs. I am going to work out every day these next nine days and eat right....and absolutely NO SNACKING. Oh, and expect me to post complaints when I am having a bad moments and would like to fudge the diet.

1 Comments:

  • At April 8, 2008 at 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck Janelle!! I also will be going on the Fat Smash diet...I'm just getting all the bad stuff in my freezer eaten up first since I cannot bear to throw stuff away. yay for a diet that works!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone