He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ROOM AND VERY SICK CHILDREN

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments on the bedroom. Sphincter made me think when she brought up the whole, "drop a guy, get a different hair cut" thing. Well, at least hair grows back...if the room is a disaster in the end, it's going to stay like that for a while!!! I hope it looks as good as I imagine when it is finally completed.

The the help of one of my friends, we finished painting the "mint & chip ice cream" room night. I was concerned at first, because with just two walls painted it scared me. The brown paneling was still contrasting against the green making it look super bright. My friend told me to calm down and wait until it was finished. She was right, and I am totally diggin' the room now. I cannot wait for the tan curtains, white bedding, carpet, and the baby of the room -- the CHANDELIER! I am going to call Darren's cousin and see what he says about some carpet that we got from a couple here in town when the remodeled their living room. There is nothing wrong with the carpet and I am hoping that he can put it in for me. Darren did pick up this carpet to be used in our bedroom anyway and it is a nice color. Might as well use it since that was FREE too!

The girls have been sick. Jessie went to the doctor on Monday and was prescribed some antibiotics. Then Cassie got sick around 4 o'clock after we got home with terrible stomach cramps. She didn't sleep longer than one hour at a time last night and she also started throwing up. Today, I called the clinic and the doctor prescribed medicine for her. I had my friend, Nichole, come over and watch the girls while I ran into Devils Lake quickly to pick up the medicine for Cassie. Cassie is still really sick and continues to have very painful stomach cramps. I hope the medicine takes effect soon. I am just hoping that Jessie doesn't not catch what Cassie has. I also have to run into Devils Lake tomorrow because Darren needs his paycheck deposited into the bank. Ugh! Three trips to town in three days...awful!!! I am going to have to put gas into the car tomorrow before I leave for town. If Cassie doesn't feel better tomorrow, I don't know what I am going to do. Cassie has been trying to get some sleep this afternoon with quick naps between stomach pains, but I don't think she is really getting much sleep.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone