He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

HOW THINGS ARE

Darren called Monday and told me he is coming down on Saturday so we can talk about things. He didn't go into detail over the phone and I didn't expect him to. I have been waiting until he has been ready to do things. I am hoping it goes well. On the phone, he also told me about how he thought we should split his paycheck so we both have money. I agreed that what he had come up with was a very good idea. I had previously told him that if we couldn't come up with something that I would have to go through TANF and get child support through Social Services. I won't have to do that now they way Darren worked it out. The talk of the money situation kind of has me wondering though if news this weekend will be bad or good.

Rainy came out on Sunday to help me clean my house. I appreciated it. However, she did jump me because the hangers in my closet did not match and I had plastic hangers mixed with wire ones. I thought she was nuts. However this is coming from the woman who's hangers are all the same, her cloths are sorted by every day clothing, work clothing, and dressy clothing and they are ordered by color! She obsesses too much about the clothing nobody will see but Jason. Next time I am at her house I am going upstairs and I am randomly removing clothing from her closet and I do not care in what order I put it back!!

I have seriously fallen behind in homework. It has been extremely hard to focus because of what has been going on. I constantly worry about him not ever returning and what I and the girls are going to do without him. Darren has been the center part of my life, along with our girls, and I cannot imagine moving forward in the future without him. I still love him and I have missed him so much these last few weeks. I do not want anyone else and I just want him to come home. My mother offered to take the girls on Friday night so that I can get homework done and caught up. This should help me out a lot. Darren and I would be able to talk and stuff too if my mom has the girls Saturday morning. After we are finished talking we can go pick up the girls together at my mother's house and Darren can spend time with them before he goes back to his parents house.

I have been getting ready for Cassie's 4th birthday party. It is Disney Princess's themed. You all are invited to Cassidy's birthday party. It is Sunday, October 7th at 2 o'clock in the afternoon at my mother's house. I know this is really short notice for most of you so I won't be offended if you don't make it. It should be fun. I have a little money left over from paying for hay, a few medical bills, and my Internet so I am going to get into town one of these days and buy her something. It won't be much, or very elaborate, but I would feel crappy if mommy could not even afford one gift for her daughters birthday. I haven't decided what I am going to buy her yet. I know that Rainy bought her a gift from Wal-Mart that Cassidy picked out so I know Cassidy is going to get one of the items that she really wants.....(thank you, Rainy!)..... Oh, and Missy, I wanted to know if you could find the Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses DVD for me in Bismarck? If you cannot, I will ask my sister to find it in Minneapolis somewhere.

I need to run, I have WIC at 10:30 and then I need to come home, cleanup, and get as much homework done as I can. I just thought I would give everyone an update on what is going on.

3 Comments:

  • At October 3, 2007 at 9:16 PM, Blogger April said…

    you should never use wire hangers. I'm glad Darren is coming home to talk. I guess its the beginning of SOME sort of communication-good or bad... I guess is good.

    Sorry I can't make it to Cassie's bday party I have to work, but next time we're in town we'll have to bring her a gift!

     
  • At October 3, 2007 at 9:51 PM, Blogger Sphincter said…

    Sorry that you're having a crummy time of it.

    (No wire hangers. Haven't you ever seen Mommie Dearest?)

     
  • At October 9, 2007 at 6:32 PM, Blogger Rose said…

    Janelle,
    My heart goes out to you. Hope you and Darren were able to talk this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone