He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, September 23, 2007

SATURDAY, OH WHAT A NIGHT

I have needed a break from my current home life status so Billy Jo and I made plans to go to the bar on Saturday for a few drinks. Her husband was going to watch all the kids at their house since the kids would be sleeping by the time Billy and I left the house. Well, as the day progressed, it went from just Billy Jo and I to us, Bethany, then Vinny decided that he wanted to come with us and he found a babysitter, and then after Vinny decided to come along I made a phone call to our friend Tyler who is always up for hitting the bar. We had a GREAT time socializing, playing pool and darts, and just having fun. Billy's brother Tony was also at the bar when we got there along with a couple other friends of ours. Many drunk pictures were taken that actually turned out pretty well. This kept my mind off of things and helped me feel really good for the first time in about a week. I still had to answer an awkward question or two from people that had not seen me in a while but the night was wonderful. I have some of the best friends in the world. Growing up in Churchs Ferry in the 90's was one of the best times of my life and it was great to have some the "Ferry" friends around Saturday night. I don't think I will EVER have friends like the ones I made when I was 13. I love them all so much.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone