He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, August 02, 2007

GOOD NEWS

Mike was able to reach my sister last night before the cell phone signals became jammed. Lynnette was at the gym and had no clue as to what Mike was talking about when he told her the I-35W bridge collapsed. After talking to my brother Lynnette left the gym, went home, and called my mom. She was not able to speak long because her phone was ringing like crazy and the hospital called her back to work. She did not have to do any cytotech stuff, but they wanted her on hand for references and information if they needed it. I have not spoken to her today, I don't even know if my mother has, but I am sure that she was a VERY busy woman for a while. Thank God that she is alright and she was not I-35 when the bridge fell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone