He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, July 23, 2007

DARREN HAS A NEW JOB

Darren got up early today and was gone at about 6 a.m. He was heading for Pinky's Aggregate in Rollette where he is now employed. He will be driving semi trucks for them and he will also be doing other odd construction jobs. He is a little worried about it. He has been so used to sitting in a Schwan's truck all day that actually standing up and doing physical work all day may be tough at first. I hope that it goes well for him. He really wanted this job and the pay is good, much better than Schwan's.

Darren left his truck here with me and took the car since he will be home every evening now. I only go back and forth from Leeds so the gas in his truck will last a little bit longer for me than if he took it all the way to Rollette and back each day. I think he might have left with Cassie's water wings in the trunk of the car from swimming at the lake cabin yesterday. Cassie will need those for swimming lessons today, so if he has them I am going to have to locate another pair somewhere.

I am working on cleaning my house really well. I will be meeting my Aunt and cousin in Devils Lake on Wednesday for lunch. I will bring my cousin back home with me and she will be here until at least Sunday. I want the house extremely clean while she is here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone